TASS-V.E.T.S: Get Connected & Get the Job!
We are TASS-V.E.T.S (Tuskegee Airmen School Scholarship & Veterans Employment Training Scholarship Programs) is designed mentor & coach active military & veterans transition into civilian life & high paying in-demand high paying careers.
• Are you a veteran struggling with transitioning into the workforce?
• Have you been moving from one low paying job to the next?
• Are you trapped in a meaningless job, without advancement?
WE CAN HELP YOU! We have several years of experience assisting the veteran community with job training, employment and careers.
TASS-V.E.T.S: Live-Online Virtual Classroom Training:
• Live Audio & Video with Instructors
• Live Audio & Video with Classmates
• Share Your Desktop with Instructor
• Get Live Keyboard and Mouse help with Exercises
• Chat with Instructors & Classmates
Career Transition Mission:
We partner with Veteran friendly employers and provide Veterans with the professional training they need to meet the employers and civilian market expectations
Career Transition Programs:
Business Management (PMP Agile, SCRUM & Six Sigma Combo)
CISCO CCNA & CCNP Combo (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
Vets Work Career Placement Program:
• Professional resume revision upon enrollment. We also translate your military skills into civilian & business terms
• Regular resume updates as you reach milestones Monthly Job Leads Customized job placement after you obtain your certification
• Lifetime Alumni Job Placement! (That’s right! Enroll in our program and we will assist you with job placement until you retire!)
Veterans Employment Transition Program
Future Tech Vets: Success Stories
|Schedule||Morning & Evenings|
|Hours||Full Time Program: Total Hours: 288, 18 Hours Per Week|
|Method||Classroom, Live instructor, Hands-on Labs, Certified Materials|
|Course Objectives||Certificate of Completion & Industry Recognized Certification|
|Industry Recognized Certification||See Program List Menu for Program Details|
|Tuition & Fees: See Program List Menu for Program Details|
|Program tuition and fees include the cost of training, training materials, practice exams & certification exams.|
|Full Time Classroom
|Monday – Thursday||9-1:30 PM||4:30-9 PM|
Tuskegee Airman School Scholarship
TASS-V.E.T.S is offering a 100% Free Scholarship to Veterans
who do not qualify for any other VA educational benefits.
The goal of TASS-V.E.T.S has always been to support Veterans training and employment. This goal leads to veterans being able to sustain themselves and become self sufficient in a changing economic landscape.
Every program needs funding, however to not every veterans who need help are eligible.
Because of this need TASS-V.E.T.S Created the Tuskegee Airman School Scholarship.
This scholarship is only for Veterans who do not qualify for any other VA Educational benefits.
Training Programs are 4 months 18 Hours a week
Industry recognized Certification Training
National Online Program
20 Years Old & Up No Age Limit!
Only Apply If You Are Serious About Training, Certification & Employment
• Instructor-Led Online Virtual
• Classroom Training
• Training Materials
• Certification Exams
• *No housing or Stipends Provided
Mornings 9:30-2:00 PM
Evenings 4:30-9:00 PM
How To Apply
Complete the application on our website
Under funding options select Tuskegee