KAR is looking for a Project Manager.
“The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile Project and Data Science teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users. The PM may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.”
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills including listening, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent
- Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Chat with us below about updating your resume!